“Get the Basics” Handwriting JAMBOARDS
These handwriting Jamboard Jams are the basic lessons to our “How (& why) to Teach Letter Formations in Groups” products. It does NOT contain all letters and numbers.
- Virtual version of the basics of letter formations in groups.
- Features Jamboard lessons for essential letters groups.
- Use these digital lessons for teletherapy or for traditional in-person therapy.
- Use a mouse for improving mouse control, a stylus for fine motor skills, or fingers if using a touch screen.
Jamboard is a Google product that has features that are ideal for digital learning and teletherapy:
- So easy to learn–it’s basically a digital whiteboard!
- Works with a Google email account.
- Share a Jam with your student over Google Classroom, Zoom, Google Hangouts/Meets, or in-person.
- Digital options for using the lessons include pen, marker, highlighter, and paintbrush.
- Add virtual sticky notes! “Remember to start at the top!”
- Use a laser pointer that disappears after a moment!
There are no reviews yet.