These handwriting Jamboard Jams are companion lessons to our “How (& why) to Teach Letter Formations in Groups” products. In fact, it is the teletherapy version of the workbook!
- Features digital pages for all capital, lowercase, and numbers.
- Use these digital lessons for teletherapy or for traditional in-person therapy.
- Use a mouse for improving mouse control, a stylus for fine motor skills, or fingers if using a touch screen.
- Letter formations that can be taught in groups are featured on the same page to encourage motor memory.
- It’s not necessary to see the webinar to use the Jams.
- The Jams are universal and can be used to teach, re-teach and practice all letters and numbers.
- These 100+ lessons may be used to supplement any handwriting curriculum.
- Jamboard has features that are ideal for digital learning and teletherapy:
- Share a Jam with your student over Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google classroom, or in person!. Digital options for using the lessons include pen, marker, highlighter and paintbrush.
- Add a virtual sticky note, “Remember to start at the top!”
- You can even use a laser pointer that disappears after a moment!
These 9 Jam Lesson packets feature:
Perfect for occupational therapy practitioners, parents, or educators who are interested in learning how to simplify the process of teaching letter formations by teaching in groups.