On-demand Everyday Advocacy Webinar, including 0.2 AOTA CEUs. The on-demand webinar includes a downloadable file containing a link to the video replay, and a link to the learning assessment (must score 70% or higher for CEUs).
Your download expires in 30 days, and you may download it to personal or work devices 3 times only.
What will I learn?
- Recall 3 specific advocacy strategies to promote awareness of the profession of school-based occupational therapy
- Identify one issue in your school community that is impacting best practices that you’d like to facilitate awareness about
- Choose an action plan to execute one strategy to increase awareness of this issue
When & how will I take the course?
- The replay will be available for four (4) weeks after the live webinar on November 15, 2023.
- You’ll download a file once you purchase this product. It will contain links to the video replay and the course assessment.
- You must complete the course post-test within a year of purchase, scoring 70% or higher.
Who is the speaker?
Jaime Spencer is the creator and author of MissJaimeOT.com. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy from Utica College and a Master’s Degree in Special Education from Adelphi University. She is certified in Assistive Technology at California State University Northridge. She has been a school-based Occupational Therapy practitioner for twenty-two years and currently works in a public school setting with students from Kindergarten to 5th grade. Jaime is a passionate school-based occupational therapy advocate. She’s an adjunct research mentor for Touro College School of Health Sciences and is currently working on research regarding the perceptions of school administrators about occupational therapy practitioners as leaders in New York.