Hi, I’m Jaime.
I’m an unshakable school-based occupational therapy optimist devoted to sharing ideas, tools, and resources that will help you to help the children in your life.
Download my parent/teacher handouts to
improve carryover for your students.
Get Started With School-based OT
Great handouts for sharing with parents or teachers
Get Started With Telehealth
Resources for school practitioners + 5 days of video lesson plans!
Get Started With OT Advocacy
Your Free Handout Sharing How School OT Helps Kids Thrive
Get Started With Teaching About OT
Grab Your OT Posters To Decorate Your Room In Style
- Professional Membership
- Keynote Speaker (2020)
- Guest Speaker
- Approved Provider
- Member of the New York State Education Department Title I Committee of Practitioners (COPS)
- Adjunct Professor, Research Mentor since 2016
- Active Volunteer and Member of Legislative Committee
- Approved Provider
- Vision 101 for the School-based Occupational Therapy Practitioner webinar (0.45 CEUs)
- How (& why) to Teach Letter Formations in Groups (Handwriting) (0.2 CEUs)
- NYSOTA-approved Free Webinar: Changing the Face of School OT in NY (free webinar – earn 0.45 CEUs even outside of NY)
Through her upbeat informational videos and courses, booming Facebook communities, and top-ranked presentations, Jaime creates an inspired, confident sense of “I get it!” for over 30,000 occupational therapy practitioners, teachers, and parents.
She proves that by simplifying and thinking creatively, anyone can bypass overwhelm and uncertainty to create engaging, giggle-producing developmental activities that will help their kids learn, grow, play and flourish!
Ready To Get The Most Out Of Your Reading Time?
Whether you’re a therapist, parent, or teacher looking for fresh ideas and new ways to help more children in less time—I’ve got you covered on the blog. Pick a collection below to help your child progress no matter what stage they’re at.